Sunday, October 11, 2020

sunday fun

I got three hours of pure Reaves and Lauren.  We ate yogurt ( with M&Ms)  and found treasures in the garden while digging with the tiny shovel.  That was pine cones that she buried and discovered once again.  Then our neighbor came by and gave her the trip of a lifetime on his ATV.  We went fast and slow and saw deer, a bunny and some ducks.  I loved it as much as she did.  To say that she enoyed the ride it is an understatement.  Pure.Joy.  She then jumped on my bed, made another bed on a yoga mat and went into meltdown when it was time to leave.  Gawd...I love those girls.  

Our friend Johnny fed Sally today so I got a break to chill with them after I did a Kroger run and visited Bubba.  He will be home tomorrow and not soon enough.  He's pretty miserable up in there and I know the feeling.  Home will feel good. 

That was my day.  How was yours?  

No comments:

Post a Comment