Thursday, October 8, 2020

help meeee!

Remember that old version of The Fly and that little scream?  Don't you know that's what was going on in Pence's hair last night at the debate!.  He was probably sent as a totem to Kamala winking at her from on top of that stupid head.  That won't shut up, just like his boss.  "Sir, I'm talking."  Classy.

I'm still burning up the roads checking on Bubba and Sally and running interference.  Hey...he covered my ass earlier this year when I had a much worse case of what he's got going on.  He and a whole lot of other people.  Having a tribe is wonderful.

I have noticed myself getting up for the last potty break about sixish and not ever really going back to sleep.  This morning I had I bad dream or two which I can't remember so that's good.  I sleep lightly with a box fan on and hear every little noise which is why I'm gonna have to start turning my phone off.  That screen lighting up and getting texts after I'm in the bed is a real distraction to pure rest.  Maybe I'll just mute it.  You know when you're gonna' get "that call."  

Professionals who understand the circle of life and death come in all genres.  Doctors, lawyers, funeral directors.  They deal with this on a daily basis and it takes a lot out you emotionally.  Emergency response folks.  The law.  My favorite therapy is to visit with Stella at Curry's.  She is big and beautiful and loves head rubs and that makes me happy.  What an innovative way to work through the grief process.  Our friend is a big dog in UTK's vet clinic and they are all about that stuff.  Furbabies should be companions and friends and treated accordingly.  I would smooth kill a mofo who hurt mine.  Oscar is a rescue who was abused by former neighbors.  He kept coming to my house to get away from all that drama.  After I called the Humane Society about the abuse, he was mine.  He's not so skittish about touching now but don't make any sudden moves while he's snoozing.  That is sure to get you bit.  

I hear another tractor so I guess it ain't over 'til it's over.  Y'all be blessed and kind and please, meet people where they are ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment