Wednesday, October 7, 2020

fast and furious

We are in trouble kids.  Our deranged COVID riddled POTUS has put a complete halt on stimulus talks until after the election promising everybody a check in return for a vote.  Now even if I were Republican, I would call that a very stupid move.  Why should anyone believe what he says at this point?  He continually lies and glosses over the crisis that we are in.  He does not care about YOU or me.  Only himself and remaining in a dictatorial role.  As a country we have lost all respect and community globally because of his stupidity and the sheep in the Senate just keep on backing him.  Heck, I live neck deep in a red state and see the flags flying everywhere.  I got behind some old dude wearing a MAGA hat going 40 mph on a 55 two lane today and was praying for him to pull over and get out of my way.  He finally turned into a house with the Trump shit everywhere.  

Yaya gave me two nice chunks of salmon today and told me how to cook it which will be on the menu today or tomorrow.  I fed Sally leftover veggie beef soup today and she dove right in.  I imagine in her sickly state she needs something easy to swallow so her diet will change accordingly.  I joined my cousins with the Gigmobile down at the Democratic headquarters today and they drew interest, of course.  People are steady marching up in there to get Biden signs and soon we will have two billboards thanks to generous donations.  Tonight is the night for Pence and Harris to have at it and he balked at using a plexiglas shield in front of him.  This shit is real dude.  Deal with it.

I miss my girls.  Lauren has a fractured foot again but thank goodness her phone was an easy fix.  She just needed a new charger.  Meanwhile, nobody knows what is what because of this terrifying virus and it's effects on our economy with no help forthcoming.  I reckon all we can do is pray.  I'm still bruised up and hurting from the ankle sprain.  

Don't stop believing ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment