Wednesday, October 28, 2020

what day is it anyway?

Like most everybody else I am in a perpetual fog trying to get some sense of day and time.  I believe we've all had "the china virus" and some are recovering well because they got ultra good treatment.  Even in little bitty Dyersburg they have a floor and an ICU to handle that.  Meanwhile, Trump got flown to Walter Reed in a dramatic move that involved the latest in treatments because what would we do without him?  From what I hear, recovery plasma and that remdesivir or whatever can do wonders.  Maybe take a little of that cloroqine stuff.  Snort some bleach.

Today has been a plethora of chores because it's raining like a mofo and I ain't going nowhere.  This week's garbage may have to wait to get hauled out from the swing to the drive.  I did tackle the dishes and most are either clean or soaking.  When you can't find your kitchen counters, it's time to bolt into action.  Plus with Lily gone there are mice turds.  OMG.  I hate a freakin' mouse though I did, on occasion, feel sorry for their little souls when the witch cat played one to death and then ate the guts.  Cat life.

Y'all make a blanket fort and ride this out with whomever you love.  I'm ready to just get over the hump and onto what is going to be.  Peace and love ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment