Tuesday, October 6, 2020

feeding sally

She is such a sweet girl, my brother's dog.  I went to feed her hot dogs and cheese this morning and will do so tomorrow.  My buddy Wade has a bag of soup for her that I made in the crockpot.  She's been sickly for awhile.  When I arrived and unlocked the gate, she ambled on out of her house and got a head rub.  She won't eat when you are there.  Doesn't drink much.  Her daddy is away at the hospital so she is kind of confused.  And sick.

I am listening to farm crew finishing up the corn.  It's way past time for that to be over and the wheat planted.  I love wheat and beans.  They are absolutely beautiful!  Beans are turning orange and yellow soon to be harvested.  And my foot hurts like a mofo.  

No comment on the state of our union.  It is what it is.  Tomorrow the Gigmobile will be visiting the Dyer County Democratic HQ on Mill Street at the old library.  That should be interesting!  Gig is the invention of my Lake county Democratic cousins and I got lots of free swag when they first opened two years ago.  It takes a village.  

I was craving thin crust pizza but may settle on microwaved sweet corn for a light dinner.  Lots of butter and salt and pepper.  Or maybe squash and onions.  Who knows.  I can easily be a vegetarian.  Hummus is my friend.

Y'all be safe and nice to each other.  Wear your mask because it ain't over by a long shot.  And remember who you are ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment