Sunday, October 18, 2020

the rainbow bridge

I have watched many of my furbabies cross it and it still hurts every dang time.  Sally passed over peacefully this morning laying on her daddy's deck while he was gone on an errand.  He's had a hard week or two and this, while expected, is bound to be a gut punch on a super rainy and gloomy Sunday.  

It's everywhere....the sadness and loss.  I have a very long prayer list at the moment to say the least.  Yesterday with my girls was a gift from God.  We had soooooo much fun.  Reaves loved the cabin and we played hide and seek with each of us getting a turn and timing it just right for the perfect BOOOO!  She ran up and down those floors and climbed the steps as far as she could. I tried to get a picture of her and Lauren sitting there like LP did with Bubba 33 years ago on Thanksgiving.  She wouldn't have it!  Too many things to explore at "gaga new house."  

I hope that you and yours feel the peace of the spirit during these dark times.  I heard that my friend who had a double transplant is doing well so there's that bit of good news.  That man is one of my heroes.  

Y'all be safe and lift each other up.  Claim your tribe and be loyal.  And keep the faith ^j^

2 comments: