Sunday, October 4, 2020

god things

Sometimes the Lord almighty knows when you need the spirit most.  Today was one of those days for me.  A dear friend or two reached out and offered help.  I will be off the grid for awhile but ya'll all got my number and whatnot.  My blog has turned into a daily whine fest that doesn't make me happy.  Not to worry.  There's about fifteen years of it.  It was a transitional thing from Poop Happens to what's next!  Pecan Lane has brought a lot of joy to many people.  She is also an older version of me.  

When I see cute people and I have my phone on me I will share.  Same for small business. I noticed a fish monger setting up shop in south Dyersburg.  That should be interesting! Lots of carp and cat.  As for me, I prefer salmon and tilapia.  They are easy to season and bake.  

I'll be back, no doubt.  But right now?  I don't want to spread misery ^j^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment