Saturday, October 24, 2020

brrrrrrrr

I had the ac on yesterday.  Today it is COLD!  Typical Tennessee weather.  I went out early to run a couple of errands and ended up down at outdoor festival down at The Mill Workspace.  Lots of cool stuff down there kids.  Of course i'm broke as a joke so I didn't buy anything, just oohed and ahhed and took pictures for my buddy Chris, the mover and shaker of Downtown Dyersburg.  He was watching from afar when I heard my name called and we chatted right there at the sign that says no campaigning beyond this point.  And we laughed about Kanye.  

Bubba sent me a recipe for chicken and rice so I was on a mission to get the ingredients for that.  I got a call from Yaya asking me if I was at Kroger and she asked "are you at Kroger,,,how did you know?  said I.  "We are at the fueling up for the trip and saw your car."  Now that's a tribe.  

Y'all hang in there and find joy where you can!  Love ya...mean it ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment