Friday, October 9, 2020

home grown

I don't know about y'all, but this militia plot to overthrow state governments and kidnap a governor has shaken me to the bone.  The fact that this kind of behavior is being fueled by a very deranged sitting POTUS is even scarier.  And also the fact that nobody is being transparent.  We the people have NO clue what's going on and we are the ones who will suffer.  He is playing cat and mouse with people's lives.  

I finally broke down and went to get the ankle xrayed this morning but haven't heard anything yet.  I got a shot of Toradol, steroids and a pneumonia vaccine.  Plus steroids by mouth.  I'll be wound up tight for a few days.  My NP wrapped it with an ACE bandage which is much more comfortable than that brace I was wearing.  After that I fed Sally and ran errands for my client.  I honestly think Sally is enjoying the variety in her menu.  She ate a huge portion of spaghetti yesterday and dove into the chicken noodle soup as soon as I put it out.  She misses her daddy, I can tell.  

Next up on my health regimen is a mammogram and bone density.  Considering my accident prone nature, that's a wise move.  I figure my bones are pretty strong not to have broken during that big fall with the dog and this latest mishap.  Always go on the side of caution.  I am healthcare savvy enough to know when something is or is not necessary.   COVID is raging around here with 41 new cases as of today and 20 deaths.  Yes it is real.  And it's getting worse.  I was told by a friend that there are now about 26 strains of this monster as it keeps mutating.  

I have no good news but a lot of faith that God has his hands on all of us.  Praise be ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment