Monday, October 26, 2020

downsizing

I spent a good amount of phone time today with my abundance coach Lorna.  We talked about every little thing and with no interruption from Jasper which was amazing.  He did tell me he loves and misses me.  I think he's on probation!  There is a whole 'nother back story there that I won't go into.  She is the one who first urged me to manifest my destiny.  I think I'm there girl.

Me and Claudia talked forever yesterday mostly about our shared memories.  It's cool that we can do that now in our golden years.  We all have our challenges but there's nothing like a memory of baby sitting your little brother on a snowy day back in 1971 playing Voice of the Mummy.  

I will  have the opportunity to meet a real live Senate candidate tomorrow and you bet your ass I'll be there for Marquita and the party.  This woman did amazing things in the primary like beating a well funded campaign by targeting non-voters.    Welcome to Dyersburg Marquita Bradshaw!  Your audience will most likely be those who have already voted for you.

I'm excited and nervous.  The number one priority for me now is to have surgery and get rid of this bag.  All the rest will fall into place.  Under God's plan, of course.  I feel much more spiritual and in touch with reality than I have in over a year.  And as well all know, it's been a rough one.  

Y'all keep the faith with me ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment