Friday, October 23, 2020

eat some salt

My PCP told me that she rarely advises that but my sodium was low so there ya' go.  I also got hooked up with some mega Vitamin D and a consult with Dr. Peter Carter to get some help on the bone density thing. More later on that.

So, that explains why I fried up all the bacon I had left and will store it for a salad or something.  I'm cleaning house and taking names in preparation for the move.  Right after I woke up this morning there was a monsoon thunderstorm type of deal up at Fowlkes.  It didn't show on radar but the thunder was LOUD.  All the while the sun was shining on Pecan Lane.  Strange.

I visited the 'gentral and got what I needed.  Soon I will go to Kroger and use the rest of my gift card on things I love to eat.  Like broccoli and whatnot.  Maybe some asparagus if it's on sale.  Definitely some bird.  I have four masks so it's all good.

I totally missed the debate but I heard than Trump toned it down a bit which is a good thing.  That was his last chance to play nice.  God bless America and all that.  Please don't start a war.  Please shut the eff up and let the people speak with their vote.  If you lose, you lose.  Be a gentleman for once and take it gracefully.

I was looking forward to a craft festival tomorrow on Mill Street but my friend urged me not to go up in a crowd and I love that.  If I wear a mask and everybody is touching everything without one, I am at risk.  Perhaps after Covid.  I may have to snag some loaded ribbon fries from Fatty's though.  Just saying.

Y'all be blessed and pay it forward ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment