Thursday, October 15, 2020

chilling

When Reaves was here the other day she taught me how to chill.  Like totally get back to the earth.  We lay in the grass together and shut our eyes, listening to nature and enjoying the sun.  That is one of those moments that you never forget.  And it makes all the terrible three tantrums worth it.  

Fall blew in today complete with colored leaves and cooler temps.  Like my mother, I adore it.  She and I never did much like the heat.  Her favorite time of the year was always football season complete with homecoming mums and all.  Those were the days, donthca' know?  College Hill is still a sight to behold in autumn.  

I'm stretching my vocal chords with my YouTube list and singing my little heart out.  I will probably have to turn on the heat in a bit but meanwhile...I'm happy as a clam.  You do what you have to do to live a life of honor and promise.  Stand by those and share.  You  might be the one to make a difference in this cruel world.  Peace ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment