Wednesday, September 16, 2020

under his eye

I woke up this morning after a an unusually good night of rest and headed out on a mission.  Several of them as a matter of fact.  I got almost to town and realized I didn't have a mask on me so I turned around and went to retrieve said item.  I was on fire after that.

Got what I needed at Kroger and made all my other steps except forgot the bank.  I got a fifty buck check for my birthday and will need it to get through the month.  When I got home and unloaded, I noticed there was a bunch of water in front ot the frig and it wasn't running.  Oh Lord no!  It's a complicated situation out here with electricity and whatnot so I unplugged and re-plugged to no avail.  This is where I decided not to waste the food and beverages I have and call for help.  That should arrive this afternoon but it's running now so there you go.  I sure don't need to have to buy an appliance right now.  Or anything besides food and gas.

I talked with my friend Lorna on the Gulf Coast and her road is washed out by ten inches of rain.  They are pretty much stranded, her and two kids.  Schools are closed but they couldn't get there anyways.  Such is life in 2020.

Y'all be hopeful and helpful.  Call an old friend and make their day.  Hug the next person you see.  All we need is love ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment