Sunday, September 27, 2020

busy body

Yesterday was full of fun, friends and love.  My upper body strength is kind of pitiful so it was fun filling up that bucket until it came time to carry it.  I got treated to a share fest at Mr Neely's end of summer crop.  Patsye and I had fun walking around, she barefoot, in the soft ground just plucking the low hanging treasures.  Never let food go to waste.  Somebody will eat it!  I shared some 'maters with Mike at the Dock, Lauren, Yaya and Lauren.  And I still have some to freeze.  Bounty, I tell you.

Lily cozied up to Amy and Mamye as usual.  I was busy addressing campaign cards when everybody showed up.  Reaves was grumpy because she had fallen asleep in the car.  Pulling out the glitter slime seemed to get her in a better mood.  Evidently it gets sticker over time so once it was in the bucket that went in the garbage.  We scrubbed the table AND her and got some clean clothes from my little dresser with her stuff in it.  We found a mushroom in the back yard and that was amazing to her as well.  She said it had a finger on it!  And then she blew me kisses bye while me and her mom shared a hug.  It doesn't get much better than that.

The cupboard is bare so I was forced to go to Kroger and the 'gentral.  I must say I'm impressed with shady general because they are stocking my flavor of propel.  Which is grape , by the way.  I once found mandarin orange at Kroger and loved it but nada.  I felt guilty a little about missing church but I had to get it done and I was still bone tired from all that pickin'.

There seems to be a common belief around here that pulling up Biden signs will make a difference in the election.  Think again idiots.  You steal 'em, we find them and recycle them.  It's called stealing, and Jesus doesn't like that.

Enjoy this balmy day if you can.  Looks like rain coming so I'm headed to the porch to bird watch.  Keep smiling and keep shining ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment