Friday, September 4, 2020

ramble time

Today has been an interesting one to say the least.  I headed out mid-morning bearing the gift of Arkansas black apples from Daddy's memorial tree at the cabin.  I got to spend some time with one of my favorite people so that was a win win.  Later I got all inspired at the DCDP party headquarters and signed up for some outreach.  We were all six feet apart and wearing masks only you have to lift it up when you want speak and be heard.. That is acceptable.  There was one young lady from Germany among us.  And all the usual eager women ready to do you know what.  We are like a tribe of people on a mission, so to speak.   And it ain't just girls.  

In other news this is Labor Day weekend which is the official last summer holiday.  From here we jump to all the rest.  I'll make the deviled eggs.  Y'all bring the rest for Thanksgiving.  Love you....mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment