Wednesday, September 9, 2020

driving 65

I have blessed since I got up with calls, messages, gifts and visits for my birthday.  I gotta' say I'm humbled by all the love.  I did a run for my client this morning and that was interesting as usual AND he gave me a birthday tip!   If anybody knows of a hookup on large print crosswords, holler.  The 'gentral had none and dolla' tree only 3.  They're all word search which I suppose is the new trend!  I'm like Calvin on that.  If I'm going to work a puzzle I want clues.  I am a trivia freak.

It's actually not too bad getting old and it sure beats the alternative.  In spite of an emergency that almost killed me this year I'm happy and healthy.  When it gets to the point where I can't do for myself, just push me off a cliff after a bottle of salty caramel.  I don't want to live if there is no quality.  My daughter knows this and respects my wishes.  Y'all make sure you got your ducks in a row.  You never know what's around the bend and it helps to have a healthcare advocate.  

Thanks for all the happies and right back atcha.  Love ya....mean it ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment