Tuesday, September 8, 2020

church cat

I was greeted at the entrance to yoga central by a most handsome cat who is obviously well fed and cared for.  He let me pet him and meowed as if I could enter safely.  Only the doors are locked so Joetta had to let me in.  We had a larger group today than last time and it still kicked my butt, but in a good way.  PL saved the day with the electronics.  And I got a gift of honey for my birthday.  

After that I headed out for a Yaya visit and she also gifted me with something sweet.   We have spent more time together in the past three months than we ever did back in the day.  And I love it!  My former co-worker came out to dig some monkey grass but the ground was so hard the sharpshooter wouldn't even go into the ground more than an inch.  She said she would be back after the next rains.  

My inner  pyro has been trying to start a fire for a week with no luck.  Still too "damp" and "windy." I know better than to proceed when it is this dry.  Last time I tried it I caught the whole field on fire and made the front page of the local paper..UCMTSU.

I feel so blessed.  Around birthday time and fair week is when I really grasp that I am an orphan because we had that tradition in common as a family.  Daddy was a president at one time and I totally bricked the year that it was dedicated to him.  It was too soon for me, but Joey did the honors.  I think that was mighty appropriate.  

Please be kind and meet folks where they are.  Animals too.  All we need is love ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment