Saturday, September 5, 2020

small biz

The farmer's market is my new crack.  There are a couple of favorite vendors there that I try to support because their products are awesome.  This late in the year there is very little produce but I did notice a guy with a truckbed full of corn and he was busy as a bee selling that and apples.  There was a wooden cutting board I wanted but I'm this close to broke so I passed on that.

It has never bothered me living in the country....not scared at all.  I keep my doors locked and whatnot.  This morning about 3AM I heard a loud noise....loud enough to wake me up.  About that time Ellie commenced to barking her head off outside and my first thought was that the escapees were trying to kick in the basement door.  It does NOT open easily.  I laid there for awhile and didn't call the law, ready to stab a motha' with my Navy Seal knife but it got quiet after that and I dozed back off.  Who knows.  Random bump in the night!

The weather is nice, perfect for outdoor fun so I think that is where I will head now.  Y'all save me some ribs or whatever you got.  Grill and peace out ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment