Thursday, September 10, 2020

get to gettin'

I carried on today like I was not 65 plus one day and did yoga with my buddies at the church.  The cat was AWOL but the curious kids were everywhere.  I saw my cousin once removed lining up and peeked out to say hello.  They are not supposed to touch nanything but they are all over those windows watching the old ladies stretch.  

I noticed the crack store has pansies but I'm gonna wait for some rain before I plant.  It is dry enough for a wildfire around here, just saying.  Note to self:  the wind is down.  Light that bitch.  There is nothing like a big bonfire in 90 degree weather. 

I hear the beginning of corn cutting over across the road.  Praise Jesus and all that.  It will be dusty for a bit until they are done so I will stay inside.  Then the wheat gets planted and it is a sight to see in the spring.  All green and beautiful.

The dogs are inside because it's hot.  Playing on the floor like kids ya know?  And Lily just lays there like the queen of our domain.  Be nice and kind.  Love your enemy until it hurts.  And for God's sake, keep the faith ^j^

1 comment: