Thursday, March 21, 2019

the trickle out effect

I'm seriously working on a piece involving midsouth musicians of which I have met personally exactly four.  One of my oldest friends in the world will be featured along with others that I've met along the way to becoming a groupie.  It has truly been a labor of love with a lot of heartache right smack in the middle.  

Another day another dolla' praise be!  The more I think about the whole Gilead thing I think we might be living there right now and just don't realize it.  Something's gotta' give.

My forsythia and quince are in bloom and jonquils are loaded with buds.  I think the narcissus along the front got mowed too early last year so ummmm.  So far it's nothing but weeds but I have a feeling Mayberry will be showing up soon.

Y'all be nice, please?  

No comments:

Post a Comment