Tuesday, March 26, 2019

bada boom

I did not expect for Mueller's report to conclude that Trump was guilty of collusion.  From the brief summary released by AG Barr there was no evidence of that " yet he was not completely exonerated from obstruction of justice" according the report.  Ya think?  While Republicans are doing the happy dance and feeling all bold and righteous, they are putting millions of us at risk by trying to repeal the ACA.  Thus, Kavanaugh holds the ace, so to speak.  It's akin to trying to overturn Roe v Wade which has been in place since I was a teenager.  I think what bothers me the most is the way they're back to Hillary bashing.  Helloooo people.  She is no longer a player.  Let the past be for the history books.  Trump will be his own un-doing and most likely the charges will be criminal and have little to do with the White House.  

I was reading today about the top ten richest people in the country, three of which are Sam Walton's bunch.  Yeah...the ones who pay minimum wage and buy everything from China thanks to NAFTA.  Just so you know I'm not blindly liberal, I blame that catastrophe on Bill Clinton's watch.  So there's that. 

I believe that as a nation we should focus on a handful of important issues.  Climate change is one.  So are healthcare and public education.  If the ACA is repealed, I will have no health insurance unless I qualify for TennCare, which I probably do.  I get it that people were pissed off to be forced to have insurance.  If you're young and healthy and have the means to shop walk in clinics, I can see why you are mad.  Just remember, you won't always be young and healthy.  The ACA assures that you will be covered in spite of pre-existing conditions of which there a brazillion.  Private insurance has the power to not take you on as a "customer" because of that pesky thing called the patient mix ratio where they balance out the well and the not so well so they can still make money for their shareholders.  Just remember, it's all about the money.  It's the front line care providers that care about you.

The dogs were going nuts and I didn't get up and they continued to go ape shit so I stepped on the porch to find some guys replacing trees that died last year.  Thank you corporate.

Tomorrow is lunch and Lent day.  Keep the faith ^j^


1 comment:

  1. Wal-Mart and Tyson Chicken farms and processing, thanks President Clinton. He said he wanted to do for America what he did for Arkansas .

    ReplyDelete