Sunday, March 31, 2019

fiesta!

Today has been one of my most favorite in a looooong time.  The weather was nice as I cruised down 412 to Jackson.  Sunday traffic is always lighter. I arrived just a few minutes before Reaves did and we played while Lauren went to a meeting.  She actually sat in my lap and I read not one but two books to her.  I should have been an actress because I can make those pages come to life.  We sang and danced.  She was in a wonderful mood.  When Lauren got back the three of us plus TT headed to "eat mexicans."  Lauren asked if that sounded racist?  No racism intended by the way.  Reaves would have nothing to do with food and didn't want the high chair so she sat in the booth with us and visited with the two guys at the next table.  A lot.  In true toddler fashion she pitched a couple of packets of sugar their way.  They took it well and we scooted out quickly.  By the time we got to the apartment she was out like a light.  

Late yesterday afternoon I noticed the first bird to find my feeder outside the bathroom window.  This morning it was covered up with different types waiting in line.  Lots of tiny ones.  A couple of female cardinals.  I'm sure word will get around.  The Lenten journey continues.

Let us rejoice and be glad in it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment