Monday, March 4, 2019

art of the deal

I feel pretty dang productive today because I marked several things off my to do list even though it was freezing cold and the struts were letting me know it with every bump.  The giant Arbys/Taco Bell crater is back topped with a big orange cone.  I noticed that on the way to lunch.  I do so love me some intelligent conversation over a meal.  We covered a lot in an hour and a half.  That was after an oil change with the new and much friendlier guys who bought Speed Lube.  I give them five stars, and also Natasha at Applebee's.

I also picked up my 'minner cheese from Yaya a week after she made it.  Forgetful minds like mine make lists and forget them.  She had a big explanation point by her name on the notepad this morning.  I just so happened to show up after a real live fire on one of the lines so DES was there doing damage control following a quick handling of the crisis by the operator and the DFD.  

Ellie goes to meet Dr. Pierce on Wednesday morning and I will have her on a short leash so to speak.  She can be wild as a buck and pull an old girl down.  Her new collar is black but that will probably change to something more colorful.  I just bought what I needed to get through the visit.  Pet Cetera has all kinds of cute stuff.  

Y'all stay warm and hug everybody who will let you.  I saw Ryan the super duper yard maintenance friend today and got a big fat one from him.  I still owe him money and yet he loves me.  That's pretty damn cool.

Over and out from the lane ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment