Wednesday, September 21, 2022

the jackpot

I was at Jackson Clinic today with a friend and decided to go get a diet coke which I rarely drink.  A bottle was 1.50 and when I looked for the change slot which was VERY hard to find there was about three bucks worth of quarters down in there.  I considered that a sign of a lucky day.  I don't gamble but I figure that was my payback for all the times a vending machine has stiffed me and grabbed all of them.  Plus I got to see LP and get a hug and eat a cookie on her birthday eve.  As it turns out she works in the same suite with Carol's doctor.  Go figure.  I was lost as a goose and driving but Carol told me every turn to make and when to accelerate so it was all good.  We also picked her up some sushi from Asia Garden which I declined.  I am not a fan.

So Reaves turned five today and thinks she's all grown up sporting a pink streak in her hair.  We talked a while ago and that little voice made my heart smile.  My next adventure is to make it to SkyZone on Saturday for the party.  Not a clue where that is!  My GPS has quit talking to me which is totally confusing because I can't drive and check the map at the same time.  I am a serious multitasker unless I'm behind the wheel.  A couple of people called today and I had to ask Carol to answer and hand it over.  Not safe at all!  I'm used to talking to folks through my car if you know what I mean.  

Hope you are happy and healthy and grateful.  I know I am ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment