Sunday, September 18, 2022

just like a movie

I didn't quite feel like it but I went to church today.  SS was excellent...Matthew Stafford (no relation) is smart as a whip and challenged us with questions about the history of that wrathful God who is of the old history.  A lot of "whys" and whatnot.  I put in my prayer request for different employment..It never hurts to be on the list.

Lauren and Reaves were late getting there for the service and Reaves balked on going in because she was scared.  New tabernacle, so to speak.  I was sitting with Mo and Charlie when they arrived and signaled to Chuck that I needed some cousin help to get her in.  He gracefully helped us in the door.  By that time children's church was over but thankfully Reaves was quiet and sweet through the whole thing.  She wants to come back to meet Ms Tori and play with the kids.  That's a win win.  It was like homecoming for LP with everybody welcoming her back.  

Bubba came by with meat from his freezer cleanout this afternoon which is always appreciated muchly.  Grass fed, no less.  In times of change I have found that the good Lord will guide us if we ask ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment