Tuesday, September 27, 2022

never have i ever

I've been in a lot of near wreck situations in my long life but dang....today took the cake.  I turned from Highway 78 onto 51N in the right lane.  I had gone almost to DHS when some idiot passed me on the shoulder of the road.  On the right.  Whoever the hell it was honked to let me know they were on a mission.  Emergency?  I think not.  I mean this big old SUV came out of nowhere.  Uh, sick kid?  Kid in trouble?  Not my problem.  Stay in the lanes y'all.  It was one time in my life when I was wishing for a cop to witness.  

Seeing Conner and his dad at the mall the other day reminded me of how I've known him all his life.  His Mamacita got in bad trouble during labor and there was a blood bath that ended up with her getting two units of the precious life saving stuff.  Meanwhile, Conner had some trauma that resulted in him being a special needs kid.  I taught Anna and Steve how to give him IM growth hormones when he was just an infant.  He is indeed special!  He mainstreamed and graduated from Dyersburg High School.  Several times he was playing movie making and Anna brought him out to the old house and the spooky basement and attic to film on his pad.  Lots of special effects thanks to Anna. He roamed my entire house with his buddy and I think I was in the movie acting scared and all.  UCMTSU.

I sent out an emergency prayer request late last night to a friend who was already asleep.  I got rather into my head if you know what I mean.  We chatted this morning and he said "sure thing" God has you.  And I know that of course.  Sometimes we just have rough patches and need a faith boost ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment