Friday, October 15, 2021

supply chain

I am currently reading one of Grisham's novels about the whole Ponzi scheme sort of thing with student lending. I have always loved his books and Ms Joy is reading the other one that we checked out.  In a way, I feel sorry for Gordo in this one because he has the proof and there's nothing anybody can do about it. I know plenty of BS sort of people who still owe over 60K for four years.  Thank goodness they didn't have it back in my day.  

We have had two rounds of thunderstorms today and I think it's over and should be mid forties by morning!  I'm going punkin' shopping in the morning so we can carve one and paint some little ones.  I don't think I've carved one since Lauren's teenage guy friends busted my creation in the road.  Asshats.  I'm hoping this year we can take in a nativity scene because....Jesus.  I have my family one somewhere and it will be out anywhere there is room.  I put my brother in charge of the tree, but that will be after the giant party that is FunkMonster out at the fairgrounds.  They will performing on November 27th at the Family Living Center.  That's the building that my mother donated her cookbook proceeds to.  From the Back Burner. 

Happy Friday y'all ^j^
 






No comments:

Post a Comment