Monday, October 18, 2021

morning! glory

Yaya came out to pull some ears for winter feeding of the critters.  We were at it for about 20 minutes and I gave up.  It was wet with dew and the terrain ain't exactly level over there.  I'm looking for easier access with minimal grass.  I noticed tiny little morning glories growing all around the stalks as if to say "but look at me!"

I have negotiated myself to death trying to get ostomy supplies and they should be here tomorrow.  I've been out for a week and I hear there is a labor and transport shortage.  Whatever.  FedEx always delivers.  I have discovered that the 'gentral brand of fiber powder ain't worth a shit.  Metamucil has gotten rid of the diarrhea that is causing ulcers,  Yay me!

Yaya brought apple fritters which just about made both of us sick because we don't eat like that anymore.  Right now I'm  cooking squash and onions to go with that chicken invention.  More later on that.  

I have a new deadline and a lot more info to add to that piece I'm working on.  I'm shooting for the Jan/Feb issue which will be full of duck hunters.  And so it goes.

Always remember who you are.  Nobody knows but you ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment