Tuesday, October 12, 2021

another day in paradise

Welp...the trusty old Dell came back to life once again.  I thought she was plum dead this morning and then I noticed an extra cord laying around which is part of the hookup.  My article was due on October 15th so I got in touch with the editor to tell  him that the PC was dead and the farm owner had some revisions to make so I will miss this one.  December 15th is the next goal.  With writing talent comes patience with glitches.  I shouldn't have put it off this long, just saying.

The weather is still summery here but I think that's about to change.  I see seventies and forties coming next week.  Perfection!  Not that I'm gonna' be doing anything great and wonderful but I love me some fall weather.  I envy those who can take a fall break on the beach and be back just in time for sweater weather.  The big winds the other day knocked down a few pecans and limbs but it looks like a good crop.  Hey big man...lemme' hold a dolla'.


I hope that you are happy and grateful for the life that has been given to you.  There is only one.  Live it up and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment