Monday, October 11, 2021

epic fail

I try y'all...really I do.  Like hard.  Yet it seems that I'm always a day late and a dollar short.  My personality is wired this way:  I procrastinate, have adult ADD and I am really bummed that I can't get my shit together to save my life.  I've been working on an article that pays "nothing" for abut six months.  I've done countless interviews and several rough drafts and I am evidently not meant to be a writer other than on this blog.  Hey...you take what you can get. I heard from an old blog friend today with whom I had lost touch.  

On a brighter note supper is cooked and there are two pans and a crock pot turkey breast that were meant for Thanksgiving dinner but were taking up space in my freezer.  We will have a Joyful lunch tomorrow!

It frustrates me to be so scatter brained.  My mother was an organizational wizard like my brother Bubba.  I do good just to wake up on time and get dressed for the day.  I suppose it's my time, in my "golden" years to let it all go.  It's just me though and I have to keep on keeping on or I'll be out on the curb.  Happy Columbus day and three day weekend to all you bank and federal people.  

Trying to keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment