Sunday, October 24, 2021

god winks

That's what Yaya calls it when somebody pays it forward like the other day at the 'gentral.  I had already shopped and checked and forgot two items so I parked my cart and got back in line.  Ahead of me was a lady with one item and ahead of us was a gentleman who offered to let her go first because he had more stuff.  She said no thank you and he made the same offer to me.  I passed as well.  When me and the lady got checked out the cashier informed us that the man had paid for both of our purchases.  He stood by the door to watch our faces and I gave him a big old bear hug.  There are good folks out there, I don't care what you say.

I've been a slacker with church lately but I showed up today and loved it like I always do. It's a beautiful day with strong winds and storms a coming tonight.  Then it will be quite chilly.  It's really about time since it's mid-October.  I have appointments this week with my pharmacist for a drug plan since I switched to plan G and with the dermatologist.  My skin is looking kinda' weird and I have a history of squamous cell and haven't been checked for awhile.  I switched from C to G because the 20% copay on part B is killing me because of ostomy supplies.  Beware to all of you looking to Medicare for your health care needs.  It's a complicated road to travel and I've only had it for a year.  

Bubba just stopped by on his CanAm and we did the trip down to the bottoms where you can see the river.  I think of my Daddy and Mr Neely every time we do that.  Everything is ready as soon as it dries out after tonight's rain

Peace out ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment