Monday, July 1, 2019

100 degrees in the shade

We're building back up into a steady stream of days with an extremely dangerous heat index.  Currently the temperature is 101.  How nice, as we say in the south.  I got the watering done before it got brutal and then joined my friend Carol for brunch.  She is a nurse so I got her to examine my leg and see if it looked worthy of an urgent care visit.  She said to "watch it close."  May it continue to heal without the wicked Augmentin.  I've never made it through a full round of that one but I was scared enough that I complied faithfully.  

This afternoon's treat was an MFR session with Gay and Huck.  He's so quiet you don't ever know he's in the room.  He only barks when somebody comes in the door.  

I'm glad Trump is the first POTUS to step into the zone in Korea.  That says a lot about his need for attention which will never be satisfied.  I don't give a flip about the economy and job gains.  Most of the prosperity we see now comes as a result of a ten year war with a long history of being sketchy.  And Yes, President's Obama's situation dealt with the issues on his plate.  Please do the same, orange o ne.Trumpsters kill me with their smug "wait and see" and "told you so" attitudes.  This is not a situation where somebody wins until we become united between parties.  You know like win-win. 

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment