Friday, July 5, 2019

connectivity

I finally got the new modem hooked up so I no longer have to hot spot.  That's a lot of trouble to go through every time I get online.  Plus the data and battery usage.  Yowza!  As much as I bad mouth ATT, they have been consistently providing me with good DSL service even though I'm at the end of the line.  Note to self:  until surge suppressor is purchased unplug modem during thunderstorms.  Duh.

I've already made my daily visits and walkabout town so I'm home for the day.  I watched fireworks from Halls which were visible from my back porch.   Looked like someone was doing their own little show that made little sparkles right next to the barn.  That was enough for me.  

Anything can happen at the chicken store but yesterday was kind of an odd event that scared the crap out of me.  I was backing out and some guy walked directly behind me and I bumped him.  Panic gripped my gut as I got out and found that he was okay.  There was a blind spot between the rearview and sideview mirrors and I didn't see him 'til I heard the thump.  No harm and no troubles  It's like a zoo up there with cars parked ever which a way and people not looking where they're going.  I'm just glad the guy was nice and didn't have an attorney on speed dial.

I saw snippets of the Trump celebration and reviews have been mixed.  His fans thought it was fabulous.  Others, not so much what with the financing coming from the Parks and Rec budget which was shut down at one time in a pissing match over money for the wall.  SMH.  According to the Trumpsters, use demolibtards take every opportunity to take something positive and turn it into a negative.  No comment.

Doing a rain dance ~




No comments:

Post a Comment