Tuesday, July 2, 2019

something new

I got a call from ATT today telling me my modem was delivered with instructions to call them for set up assistance before five.  I was at work so that will be first thing tomorrow.  There's no telling how much overage I have on the cell due to hot spotting.  Whatever.  Ya' gotta' have internet.  

It's still hot as hell but the humidity is lower so there's that.  Every now and then a breeze blows in advance of some rogue thunderstorm.  I took the garden apart last night and moved the tomatoes up onto not full sun ground where the water hose will reach.  The squash is doomed to die. Mamye just called to tell me there's a rainbow and I'll be damned if it didn't end at the dolla' gentral.  Not a drop of rain here and just a sprinkle there.  It's a miracle, pure and simple.

I get to see my babies this weekend and I'm up for anything.  Even another hissy fit ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment