Saturday, January 12, 2019

pass the popcorn

Several friends and I hit the matinee today to see The Upside and we were not disappointed.  This group brings their buckets for free refills on popcorn and uses coupons.  I passed and bought a Sprite and then nibbled on theirs.  I've been a Bryan Cranston fan since Breaking Bad so I know his talent.  He outdid himself with this one as did Kevin Hart and Nicole Kidman.  It's full of emotional ups and downs and has a happy ending.  I'm all about the happy endings these days.  

I am blissfully unaware of the real world today.  Sleeping late was delicious but that's over for a while.  I've got places to go and people to see like my girls.  I sincerely hope SNL is back tonight.  I about died without them and the Colbert crew.  I was delighted to get a live Kristin Hampton video post-flu.  This gal is hilarious.  Her car is full of beauty products that she buys and product tests on camera.  

No bitchin' here.  Peace be with you ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment