Friday, January 11, 2019

conspiracy

Lauren and I are both big believers in conspiracy theory when it comes to government.  People in power with their own agendas have access to a lot of ways to push us ordinary citizens around.  I still believe with all my heart that someone here had it out for JFK and framed Oswald for it.  Thanks to Wallace Milam I know a lot about the subject and it has just never added up.  That was many years ago when Cuba was all up in the mix.  Fast forward to current times and we still see Russia playing with us and being helped by a willing partner.  Disgusting.  

Today's outing was to where else but the 'gentral.  They have a whole new staff, of course, because nobody lasts there very long.  The aisles were packed with inventory to put up.  They have PIN pads now only the main one died after I was rung up so we had to take the bags down to the other register and redo the whole thing. When I left the spunky little manager guy was attempting to fix the whole mess with a screwdriver.  Just bless his heart.

There is ice to the north of the 'burg but just rain here.  It is predicted to last through tomorrow.  More gray and cold but hey, it's winter.  If the sun is out, I can deal with it.  When it's like this I want to hibernate.  I have a few days off if all goes as planned.  I'm slowly easing back into a routine as is my client and her team.  She got her hair did yesterday and was excited!

As Lauren would say, stay in your lane and take care of you and yours.  Find joy where you can and expect nothing.  Be grateful.  Remember who you are.  And always, keep the faith ^j^





No comments:

Post a Comment