Wednesday, January 9, 2019

out of shape

I went to exercise class today for the first time in 3 weeks and BOY could I tell I had not been.  We were all pooped after 30 minutes except for Amy the energizer bunny.  Snoozing the alarm, I slept through yoga choosing to take it easy on the start back to routine.  Lorna and I had lunch at Dave's afterward and got caught up with a proper chat.  

Yes, indeed I did watch the President's speech but there was no watch "party" so to speak.  It was predictable and more grandstanding.  I also read the fact check and wasn't surprised at all the stretches of truth and outright lies.  But hey.  Not my circus, right?  My theory is that he's shooting for a record on the longest shutdown in history.  That will be his legacy.  Meanwhile, people struggle to get by.

I aim to keep on the sunny side.  All things pass, and this will too.  Justice prevails we just don't always see it.  With all the hoopla about the wall it's refreshing that the mass shooters have taken a break to re-load.  I guess they don't want to compete with Trump for media coverage.

Y'all keep it in your own lane.  Be kind and tolerant with healthy boundaries.  Celebrate diversity.  And keep the faith ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment