Tuesday, January 8, 2019

bridge building

Tonight's performance will be our POTUS live broadcasting all the reasons that he must and will have his wall.  And it will be huge!  The biggest ever!!  After much debate and waffling the major networks have decided to interrupt regular programming to deliver this to us live and in person.  Even if I had cable, I wouldn't watch.  I know that it will be more of the same.  Of course Pelosi, Schumer and Sanders will have the last words.  I'm thinking we maybe need popcorn and an extra six pack for this one!  Ms Ruth has promised to fill me in if she stays awake long enough.  And she still thinks that it's all gonna' work out.   Meanwhile, Mueller is waiting in the wings.

I ran into an old classmate today that I have not seen in 45 years.  My horoscope told me that would happen but it's usually not right.  It's odd how we reconnect with people from our past in the most unusual ways.  When that happens, I say thank you to Big Ernie for making it happen.  If you live long enough, everybody gets to do it.  That is the beauty of age and  the opportunity to go down memory lane one last time. 

And this, my friends, is what life is all about ^j^










No comments:

Post a Comment