Thursday, August 24, 2017

wow

I don't know about ya'll but that eclipse kicked my ass....well that and the heat.  I am totally loving this breeze and cool mornings.  I didn't even mind stopping at the drug store after work for naproxen and size 1 diapers.  I think she's got plenty of newborn.  I also bought a thank you card for someone who pulled me out of the ditch the other day when I was hysterical.  You know who you are.

Last I heard Ryan and McConnell are on the shit list that gets longer by the day.  Some lady up north won the biggest powerbll evah' and she's young enough to enjoy it.  Won't be reporting for work again much like that bitch on the plane with all the designer hashtags.  Puleeeez.

My birthday is coming up and I'll be 62 which is the time to retire if you can live on 1500 a month.  Unfortunately, that is not the case.  I did manage to recover my FB account today which is a miracle in and of itself.  Can you imagine if my mother had been able to *like* there???

Keep it between the ditches.  All is well ~


No comments:

Post a Comment