Sunday, August 20, 2017

repetitive motion

The shoulder is painful and that's all I will say about that.  I stopped by the shady dollar gentral' on the way home from work and forgot to get naproxen which totally works.  The cashier hollered HELLO like real loud which they're taught to do but she made me laugh. Unfortunately I'm fresh out of opiates so I'll just keep resting it while I'm not at work and make my PT appointments.  We are all about strengthening and getting that impingement loose. The bitch is about to freeze up on me.  

We were talking about tomorrow's big event  at the sawmill and my friend Miss Anita told me that she was invited by her granddaughter Kam to come to school and watch the "apocalypse" with her.  It's a date I believe.  Nasvhille traffic is a clusterf**k right now according to those who have traveled I40 this weekend.  

I'm over the statue thing so let's just all get along.  Boston was impressive with their quick dispersion of the crowd.  At its' core, ethnic cleansing is the work of evil people and their followers like Adolph Hitler.  I admire those who feel empowered to march and protest peacefully.  Somebody has to make a difference which is why the next elections are heavy on my mind.  

The heat index reached 110 today which is about 9 on a scale of 10 in West Tennessee misery.  If you feel inclined check out MidSouth Life.  It's another place to see pictures and get the blog feed besides FB and it's a work in progress.  On the flip side it's almost dove season so y'all get yer guns ready for roasted bird.  

Over and out from the lane ~






No comments:

Post a Comment