Monday, November 1, 2021

novemblah

It's cold and rainy most of this month in West Tennessee.  As  long as it ain't raining I'm good except for all those gray days.  I already have that thing where you get depressed when the days get shorter.  The good news is that they will get longer bit by bit beginning in December.  But then there are those cold and freezing months where you don't even want to be outside.  I miss that.

Harvest is in full swing here.  Corn first and then beans.  I saw three trucks in my side yard today when I got home, all headed to the place where corn goes.  Beans will be next or simultaneous.  I'm ready for winter wheat thankyouverymuch.  It's so green and beautiful!

This old girl is skipping toward Christmas.  I could give a rat's ass about a big Thanksgiving dinner.  Too much tryptophan and all that.  We made two pans of dressing and distributed accordingly.  I have discovered that liquid aminos do wonders for that dish.  Too much will put you into carb overload, just saying.

I would seriously like a honey baked ham.  It goes a long way and is available online from Jackson.  Note to self.....you have the money to order one.  Reaves is so visually artistic that her presents for Christmas gifts will all be chosen carefully.  Her mama is looking into options other than public school that focus on creativity and free play.  I love that with all my heart.  She pees in the potty now all the time and is full of life here on the farm.  Hopefully we will ride in a tractor soon.  Tis the season!

Happy whatever.  Love the one you're with ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment