Monday, November 8, 2021

gimme a tag

I have had so many needle pokes in the past month I should have a rabies tag or something to identify that I'm safe from Covid, flu and pneumonia plus a big dose of Prolia for osteoporosis.  The first three were paid for by Medicare but that Prolia costs me out the ass in co-pays. I draw too much SS to qualify for state assistance.  How's that for a nice howdy do.  Stuck with 20% of Medicare Part B, I'm trying to figure out how the whole thing is beneficial except when you go to the hospital.  I mean really.  Plus THAT costs 173 a month.  Geez.  

They are still working away on the farm cutting beans and planting wheat.  Needless to say, the dust is thick. Since it got up in the 70s today I turned on the AC to clean out the air a bit.  Tennessee weather y'all.  

Some friends of friends reopened a restaurant that  they bought yesterday so I went for breakfast, on Mamye.  Then some other friends joined me for a visit on the deck and a good time was had by all.  The time change is messing with everybody's head and it will take a few weeks to get adjusted.  

Life goes on.  Every moment is precious and when I begin to feel sorry for myself I count my blessings ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment