Friday, November 12, 2021

don't judge me

If you were to walk in my house right now you would totally believe that a hurricane blew through.  I hunt and gather during the day and let it lay there until the spirit moves me.  I'm thinking tomorrow will be the day.  I bought a cheap Christmas tree and want to test it to see if the lights work.  So then, I'll just have to leave it up for Thanksgiving.  Speaking of which, three dishes are in the freezer with purple peas and turkey on the way.  The only thing left to do is deviled eggs which is a day before project.  

Today was a mish mash of cold, rain, wind and sunshine at the end.  I love it when that happens, even when sunset is close after I get home. I am adapting and refuse to go to bed at dark.  Been waking up early for some reason which is a miracle.  I get more done that way.  

Happy weekend to you and yours.  Love you like chicken ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment