Tuesday, November 23, 2021

shop small saturday

Dang it...and I don't get paid until Tuesday.  Oh well.  Most of my shopping is done except for a few gift cards and last minute surprises.  I'm leaving the tree lights off until after the feast but then it's on like donkey kong.  I didn't used to understand all that planning ahead but when you're on your own, you learn to at least have a loose agenda.  Not a five year plan but perhaps a five day.  Or five minutes!

I saw more old friends today and made jolly with the crew at Headlines.  They were crazy busy and I love being in that environment.  We all talked about Thanksgiving and recipes and family stuff.  I don't normally make desserts because nobody has room but I just mike make a pie.  I'll have to find Mama's cookbook for that.

Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment