Monday, November 15, 2021

cat on my back

Oscar disappeared for almost two weeks and showed back up none worse for the outing.  He slept with me for two nights and then went out cattin' again.  I don't get alarmed now because I know he will always come home sooner or later.  He is now perched behind my butt on the computer chair.  It is a challenge to get he and Oscar to share the house peacefully.  Oscar never sleeps with me so that's not a problem.  It's the food and the alpha male thing.  There are litter boxes everywhere and I trust that Al will adapt.  If not, he's banned.

The days are getting short and that really bums me out what with missing the sunsets.  Today's was glorious and I shared it with Bubba while he was shouting at Sadie and "killing time" until he was going to meet a sheetrock and paint guy.  Such is life.

I actually bought a new shirt today on sale at Old Navy.  It's a little snug for the bag so I'll be returning it for an XL.  While I'm there I may snatch up the other one I saw on half price if it's still there.  My friend naps while I run these errands.  We sat in line for fifteen minutes at the pharmacy today.  I reckon everybody was gone to lunch.

Be safe and be kind.  And remember who you are ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment