Monday, November 22, 2021

gawd' almighty

Has this been a Monday or what!  Cold. Wet. Full of drama. Thanks to our President gas has gone down a bit for which I am forever thankful.  Don't start with me y'all.  I will meet you in the middle but I won't be had.  I'm reading a Fannie Flagg book about Mrs. Earle Poole and her family down around Mobile.  This poor lady took all sorts of abuse from her adoptive mother who never told her what was up.  She could never be or do or say enough to please Lorene.  But then a letter came telling her that Lorene was not , in fact, her birth mother.  All legal and stuff.  Earl urges her to make contact with her mama and them and I believe it will happen.  

I am feeling very blessed after singing Christmas carols with Calvin as we put up the drape on the mirror.  And got that little tree in place.  It lives in the extra tub most of the year.  We have done this three years in a row.  I only hope he remembers me in his will.  Just one piece of depression glass, honey.

I'm cooking those peas as I type and may get the eggs boiled if my energy holds up.  Peace and love ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment