Saturday, October 30, 2021

productivity

I can be such a slacker at times, but when I'm on a roll I go with it.  Today was one of those days.  I started out by waking up slowly, just laying there and adjusting to a new day.  After that I commenced to hunting and gathering. First there was a Kroger pickup and then an oil change with me sitting in the waiting room with not one but four Spanish speaking folks.  Needless to say they don't have to worry about me spreading what they said.  I took French.  After unloading Kroger I headed to Four Points 'gentral to get what Kroger didn't have.  I splurged there and got things that I really need plus some half off leggings for Reaves.  That store is about to undergo a remodel so the shelves are pretty bare.  I got tiny colored lights to hang around for Christmas.  And a couple of skillets.  Lawd, I do love to cook.

On the drive south I noticed a new sign proclaiming it Landon Parker Hughes memorial highway.   That, took my breath away.  He was killed on that road awhile back.  There were two big blue ribbons on the sign.  Way cool.

I am so not into Halloween that I have nary a decoration.  As I head to the kitchen to make my brother some dressing ( who's the best sister ever?) I will organize and sort through what I bought .  I'm trying to get my shit together here, seriously.

Y'all watch out for ghosts and goblins ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment