Monday, January 4, 2021

talk it to death

I am involved in a whole lot of decision making at the moment which mostly involves what to keep and what to pitch.  I'm going through all three levels of this old house purging and looking for something valuable.  There is an entire sheet rocked room up there with Lauren's baby stuff.  I don't go up there or into the basement except in full sunlight because there is no light in either place.  I know Mama's cedar chest with a piece broken off is upstairs and also the couch that matches the chair in my living room.  Metal straps on the bottom...so uncomfy.  

These are pieces that I inherited from long gone relatives and I will treat them with respect and dignity as I dig my way out.  I probably need to go ahead and order some sage for the upcoming transition.  Or just buy a bundle from Sunflower.  It's a big deal to me.

I don't know what to say about all the rest.  Trump is killing the GOP by expecting them to back his outrageous behavior.  If the Senate flips, blame him.  I am surprised and honored that so many Republicans are saying enough is enough.  God bless Georgia.  

There is faith and hope and love and joy at every turn in life.  I spent the afternoon listening to old school music with my friend and even a little couch dancing.  I also had excellent customer service experiences with Walmart, Simmons Bank and Hulu.  Somehow the Hulu thing got all screwed up and I was paying double. That is resolved.  No addons.  I'll just take the no ads option at a reasonable price.  

I have been up and down about five times since I started this post.  It seems like I'm wandering in a fog trying to make life work.  And you know what?  It's out of my hands.  And that, is a gift ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment