Thursday, January 21, 2021

karma's gonna get you

Everything seems like an extreme effort right now.  I'm slowly moving to the cabin and making a wish list of things I need.  I have a crock pot, air fryer toaster oven and a full size bed that needs sheets.  I also love candles and flowers so there ya' go.  I'm figuring on a big week long housewarming.  I will cook but all donations will be appreciated.  I made my first car payment in 15 years yesterday and that was a real reality check. I brokered a deal with the ostomy provider where they will be paid back so that I can re-order.  Hopefully hospital restrictions will ease up and I can have this bitch reversed.  My next project is to get the Covid vax.

So much of my life is up in the air right now which is pretty much normal.  I slept much better last night than I have in 4 years.  That's about how long I've been retired.  March 2017 to be exact.  That was following a left RTC surgery that didn't work out too well.  Thank the lort I didn't have the partial shoulder replacement or cadaver transplant.  I still have pretty good ROM in spite of surgery on both shoulders. 

I finished a lovely book today which always makes me sad.  I also got to the end of Schitt's Creek so now I'm roaming around looking for something new to binge on.  Such is life in the fast lane.  

Y'all be happy and hopeful and catch those little rays of hope shooting out into the atmosphere.  I don't care, I just need a hug.  Over and out from the lane ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment