Wednesday, January 27, 2021

on being busy

I slept for 13 hours last night and barely turned over.  Evidently this old body needed some rest!  I headed out to paradise where it actually snowed "pretty" this time and was a sight to behold.  The geese went bonkers.  I'll be taking the birds all my leftovers as I move on.  My own have been on their own this winter.  As I empty out the old stuff and feed them, I will ask them to come visit me down there.  I bet they will.

I find myself drawn to potential pets who have no home.  If it were not for Paw2Care, Ellie would never be where she is now as a therapy dog.  I'm not one of those who wants to take 'em all in, but I do like to find homes for the homeless.  Screw a bunch of high dolla' puppies.  Save the ones who are here.  You ain't going to the AKC or anything.  My one remaining critter is Oscar and he is having the time of his life.  I keep hearing this noise at the back door, probably the wind, but it's like there's a new furbaby trying to come into my life.  And it's most surely a cat.

Y'all be happy and healthy!  Muahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment